Our Creative Problem Solving course will help you to come up with many innovative ideas, to craft those ideas and apply them in your own life. You will also develop your skills in creative expression, both verbally and visually and learn how to see problems from different perspectives. The Creative Problem Solving course will equip you with a creative process that you can apply in academic and work contexts or when pursuing your own personal creative projects.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop curiosity for creative problem-solving
- Generate lots of ideas
- Be playful with your ideas
- Refine and develop your ideas
- Take risks and learn from mistakes
- Persist with creative ideas
- Develop your visual and verbal creativity
- Be brave enough to share your creative ideas
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Apply a more positive and optimistic attitude in any area of your life
- Overcome feelings of fear and stress and become more confident
- Develop the skills to adapt in a world of constant change