Our CV Writing course will help you to sell yourself by demonstrating your skills and abilities. Learn how to write a cover letter, adapt your CV to specific sectors and get your CV noticed.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the employer’s perspective
- Know what to include and how best to describe your qualifications and experience
- Format, order and style your CV so it stands out
- Identify any gaps and check for errors
- Write an effective cover letter to complement your CV
- Continue developing your CV
- Promote your CV online
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
I enjoyed the course very much. The atmosphere of the classes was great, the theory was well structured and easy to remember, I got a chance to understand my public speaking strengths and weaknesses so much better.
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Write your first CV for an internship, work experience or a job
- Want to improve a CV you have already written
- Adapt your CV and cover letter to specific opportunities