Our Entrepreneurship course helps you to generate, develop and refine your business ideas and will give you the confidence to start pitching your vision to others.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Think and act like a successful entrepreneur
- Identify problems and opportunities
- Generate ideas that solve problems and/or have an impact
- Test and validate your ideas and assumptions
- Reﬁne and iterate on an idea or solution
- Pitch your idea to others
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
This course helped me to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now I see business opportunities and ideas everywhere, which will surely help me in the future when starting a business. My favourite part of this course was group classes, because they not only let me put my knowledge to practical use but also gave me the opportunity to meet amazing teachers and classmates, not to mention, to improve my English skills.
The best thing about the course is that it doesn’t involve only theory, but it will give you the chance to develop a business idea as well and present your results to the others. In the future I want to work in the economic sector and I think that I will have an advantage with the help of this course, since I am able to think more like an entrepreneur now.
The EtonX Entrepreneurship course was very interesting and provided me with the necessary skills and tools to think like and become an entrepreneur. Thanks to the Entrepreneurship course I have become more aware of business opportunities and how to exploit them. I believe this course will also help me become a more desirable candidate when I apply to university.
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Are interested in entrepreneurship as a career
- Want to maximize your chances of founding a successful business
- Don’t necessarily have an idea for a business but want to be prepared for when you do