Interview Skills will improve your ability to make a good impression in the vital first moments of the interview and to give strong answers to any kind of interview question.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Effective pre-interview research and preparation
- Understanding what the interviewer is looking for
- Structuring effective answers
- Thinking on your feet
- Strategies for dealing with tricky questions
- Managing nerves
- Body language and interview etiquette
- Assertiveness and resilience
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
The Interview Skills course is an amazing opportunity for anyone alike to pick up a few skills on being in an interview, which is very useful nowadays since people are recently lacking in these skills. These skills can also be used in daily life, so I have no problem applying the lessons I have learnt from this course.
I am now able to be more in control, relaxed and confident with answering interview questions, especially ones regarding personal experiences.
EtonX gives a new experience and as a student, we are able to get to know others from outside our school and even from different countries. They give valuable insight into the course and manages to make learning fun.
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Are preparing for university entrance, internship or job interviews
- Need interview practice
- Want help to stand out from other candidates
- Want to conquer nerves and improve your confidence