Get your ideas and opinions heard and develop influencing skills to increase your leadership capabilities with our Making an Impact course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Communicate your opinions clearly and confidently
- Ask for what you want and say ‘no’ politely
- Moderate your body language and tone of voice to make the right impression
- Ask better questions and summarise what you hear
- Build trust and empathise with others
- Understand and implement different techniques to influence and persuade others
- Identify personal goals and create a plan to achieve them
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Get better at communicating your opinions
- Develop leadership skills
- Become more self-aware
- Improve your self-confidence