Our Resilience course will help you to feel more capable and in control of your life. During the course, you will keep a Resilience Log to gain insights into your emotions and start to manage your wellbeing. You will analyse a range of scenarios which will help you learn how to bounce back from failure and use key techniques, such as growth mindset, mindfulness and gratitude. You will also watch advice from a qualified life coach to learn processes for developing greater resilience, including how to conquer your fears to achieve your life goals.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and regulate your emotions
- Recognise and build on your strengths
- Bounce back from failure
- Form new, healthy habits
- Look at situations from different perspectives
- Have a positive, optimistic attitude
- Develop your life goals
- Build strong, trusting relationships
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Apply a more positive and optimistic attitude in any area of your life
- Overcome feelings of fear and stress and become more confident
- Develop the skills to adapt in a world of constant change