Our Verbal Communication course will help you to minimise stress and misunderstanding when interacting with others and to approach different types of conversation with confidence.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your communication strengths and weaknesses
- Interact confidently and build rapport
- Engage others by speaking clearly and expressively
- Structure your message concisely
- Respond to others and manage turn-taking
- Handle difficult conversations
This course is 100% online and packed full of engaging learning materials, with a personal action plan and a knowledge test for each learner. Additional features are available if you wish to take this course as part of a Study Group.
Designed by Eton College experts
Personal action plan
Interactive tasks, videos & quizzes
Reviews from our students
Why should I take this course?
This course is right for you if you are aged 14–20 and you want to:
- Communicate in English in a clear and confident way
- Get better at starting and sustaining conversations
- Build better relationships with the people around you